So much delicious happening here:
#recipe #food #nomnom #foodie #vegan #vegetarian
When thinking about supper, sometimes I think about breakfast. There are plenty of days when supper really is breakfast – in the traditional meaning of the word being break of the fast. Sometimes however, I just want breakfast foods some other time in the morning.
So, last night I decided to make French toast and vegan hash. Today I enjoyed the leftovers with a topping of Spice-Yoghurt… You know you want some, so here is what you need to do: make it. This will serve 4-6 people as a side or 2-3 people as a standalone.
Here is what you need:
- 2 red potatoes – shredded skin on
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts halved or quartered depending on size
- 2 cups of grape tomatoes halved
- ¼ cup red onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced scallions
- 1 teaspoon ground horseradish
- ½ teaspoon…
View original post 156 more words